In 2017 we are pleased to hold our
11th Annual Businesswomen’s Golf Networking Event
at Harbor Links Golf Course
July 18, 2017
in Port Washington, NY
a mere 30 minutes from Manhattan.
Harbor LInks offers an 18-hole Championship Course, a 9-hole Golf Course and state-of-the-art learning facilities.
As always, we offer a golf activity that fits your skill and experience level, whether you are a brand new beginner or a single digit handicapper. Begin your day with lunch, then choose the golf activity that fits your experience level:
For brand new or newer golfers —
an Instructional Workshop.
- 4 hours of instruction, including:
- 2 hours of on-range instruction on the full swing, putting and chipping, plus
- 1 1/2 hours overview on how to maneuver your way around a golf course, the “must knows” and “don’t do’s” of business golf, plus
- a 1/2 hour hands-on demonstration of the important points of golf etiquette.
For lightly experienced golfers, clinic plus 9-hole play
- 1+ hour refresher clinic, followed by
- 9 holes of scramble golf — must have played golf on a golf course before
For the experienced golfer, enjoy 18 holes of golf on an 18-hole Championship Course
- Unlimited range balls and use of practice facilities
- Scramble format with team prizes
FOR ALL: Re-convene at the end of the day with ALL participants to share stories and partake of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Net net: develop new skills, have fun and network — what a day!!
11am Check-in begins
12:30pm 18-holers Tee Off
1pm Beginner and Intermediate Golf Activities Begin
5:30pm Cocktail Party
$195 per person
Have questions? Not sure what activity is right for you? Call Leslie at (917) 589-8579, or email her at Leslie@LeslieAndrewsGolf.com.